Banu has over 7 years of experience in software and product development and provides technology consultancy for medium and large corporate clients in financial services, focusing on software project management, resource and budget management, requirements gathering, business analysis and quality assurance. She has extensive know-how and hands-on experience in the software development life cycle, including agile and waterfall methodologies. She has working experience on end to end system implementation and migration projects. She successfully managed and delivered medium to large scale software implementation projects where she worked with multinational and remote teams.
Agile Testing Trainer And QA Lead
Banu leads a group of test engineers and analysts and manages communication with the clients during her daily work. Responsible for the quality of the outputs of the team and managing the customer demands.
· Acting as a business analyst and technical consultant and gathering requirements from various teams, including accounting, finance, and IT
· Responsible for communication management and organisation as well as monitoring project timeline and essential objectives within internal and external teams including vendor, client, 3rd party service provider teams,
· Guiding and advising to clients on aligning to requirements and optimal solution
· Advising on implementation actions on client’s application landscape and assisting other project teams in
achieving desired results
· Preparation of presentations, weekly and monthly management reports and updating project plan